Thursday, December 30, 2010

Posted by xtopherdelax |
When it seems that everything
I’ve done in my life is wrong,
I know that loving you
is the only thing that’s right,
and I am vindicated.

I may not be a good man,
not even the ideal guy,
but I can give the greatest love for you,
a love meant only for you,
and I am vindicated.

I am vindicated
after all the trials,
you save me when you hold me,
ignite fire when the world is cold.
Keep me in your arms tight
and never let me go
‘cause there’s no place
for my soul to dwell in
but in your heart
then I am a vindicated soul.

I am a felon of love,
a convict of passion and desire,
locked up in a cell of hopelessness,
but when I look into your eyes, I feel impunity,
and I am vindicated.

And if the universe finds me guilty for loving you,
let your heart be my prison
the only place where I’d feel free,
and I am vindicated.

There’s a place where prisoners fall,
a solitary confinement, they call.
And in my mind and in my heart,
that place is your soul,
your beautiful soul,
there I know I am
vindicated.



xdelax-circa2007

0 comments:

Post a Comment